Australian Bulk Alliance Pty Ltd (“ABA”), its related bodies corporate and affiliates recognise the importance of Personal Information (as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)), and has therefore implemented the following measures for the protection of such. These measures apply to this website only.
Accordingly ABA has implemented to the following measures.
- ABA shall use Personal Information solely with respect to inquiries received from you about this Website, or for such other purpose as indicated. ABA will not use Personal Information for any other purposes without obtaining your prior consent.
- ABA will not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party. Notwithstanding, ABA shall provide such Personal Information to third parties if required by law or other special circumstances.
- ABA shall endeavor to maintain Personal Information in a correct and current form, and shall take measures to prevent the illegal access to, or the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of Personal Information.
- In the event that ABA contracts the handling of Personal Information to an external subcontractor, we shall prohibit such subcontractor from leaking or providing Personal Information to other parties according to contract, enforcing the proper control over Personal Information.
- ABA shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and any other standards related to the handling of Personal Information; we shall periodically review and improve our policies as provided above.
- User access history (access log) on this Website is automatically recorded. This is to allow ABA to perform statistical analysis of Website usage conditions, helping us improve the Website for future convenience. This access history does not involve the retention of Personal Information.